Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some of this reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an idea you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of services not seeking add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and inventhelp success video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product idea but these have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.